Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Morning

This morning Ashlyn had a test on her GI to see why she keeps throwing up. They gave her something in her stomach to see it's track and they got part way through and she threw up. Which doesn't surprise us, because she can't keep anything down. So they will do another test this afternoon with a barium and hopefully she will tolerate it and it will show something. Other than that nothing more is happening.

Last night I was talking to the boys about Ashlyn and we were talking about God healing her. And Preston said "I picture in my head, Jesus' big, giant hand on Ashlyn and He heals her." Wow! What faith he has. My 7 year old son encouraged me so.

"For I know the plans I have for you (Ashlyn), plans to prosper you and not harm you, to give you a hope and a future"

Thanks for all your prayers and encouraging words.

5 comments:

  1. O.K. Liz, we will be praying that the test this afternoon will go better. Preston is a very smart and sensitive boy...stay strong, see you tonight.
    Love Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!! I will definitely pray this test will help determine what is going on and why poor Ashlyn can't keep anything down! This poor child! I am soo glad God has his hands on her!! She's sooo strong because of him, how GREAT is our LORD!! Preston is just too smart!!
    Love You Guys~ Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prayers for Ashlyn are already being sent, God Please let thine will be done. Amen.
    love, the Skinners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selah........
    I will remind you always, what God has spoken
    This will be his "earnest"...his own special token
    Use it as your staff, when your heart starts to fail
    Just never forget..I'm behind every veil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With His Mighty Arm and Outstretched Hand He brought His children out of Egypt. Ashlyn is in those same hands - Praise God! When I read what Preston said I immediately felt the presence of the Lord. God is Faithful and True.
    We continue to seek the Lord for Ashlyn and your family. Love Tammy, Mike and Ally

    ReplyDelete