Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

Ashlyn had a pretty good night last night. She slept good but threw up twice. Boy, I hope this stops soon. Tomorrow she will be having the surgery for the feeding tube in her stomach. We are praying that she will not have it long and she will be eating from her mouth very soon. They also put her on a different blood pressure medicine. As many of you know, she has a heart defect and she is normally on meds. But since this last injury, her blood pressure has been a little high. This can be normal in a head injury. They just want her blood pressure low so her heart does not have to work hard.

This morning I went up the hospital to relieve Todd and on my way up I started feeling nauseous. So I came back home just in case I am coming down with something. As I am typing this I am feeling a little better. But I feel bad for Todd, because now he has to be up there longer without any breaks. He is such a good father and husband. I couldn't have asked for a better man. (Love ya Honey!)

Thanks for checking in. Have a good rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Liz we hope that you are feeling better! I had a dream about a week and a half ago that We came up again to visit Ashlyn and she was talking and conversating with people! It was such a beautiful site! We continue to pray that my dream will soon become your reality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe with all my heart that Ashlyn will be talking too. Praise the LORD! Sorry that you had to turn around and go home this morning Liz but God probably has a reason. Todd is a strong man and needs only to call upon the strength of the LORD to keep him going today. God bless Todd. Ashlyn looked so great yesterday with those pictures that you were both smiling in. Thanks for sharing those with us. God Bless Ashlyn and Mommy. Peace be with you all. We love you , The Skinners

    ReplyDelete