Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Silly faces!


Wonder Girl to save the day!


Ashlyn has been doing wonderful in her therapies. Today with Speech, she ate canned peaches, scrambled eggs, thickened juice and a little toast. She is getting ever so close to eating completely with her mouth. Yesterday during PT, she walked with me holding her hands. I was standing in front of her holding her hands while the therapist supported her from behind. She took a big loop around the room and the therapist was not giving her much support. She is definitely getting used to all these people and making great progress. She has been more happy too. I brought in her Wonder Women costume and she wore it most of the day yesterday. It made her day! She has made such great progress and I thank our Almighty God for His hand upon her. He has great plans for this little girl!







7 comments:

  1. YEEEE HAWWW!!!! Praise Jesus! Seeing those silly faces is such a good sign that the Ashlyn we love is coming back! Oh I am so glad to see her making silly faces at the camera - so, so Ashlyn. Thank You Jesus for your continued hand and her!
    I'm still praying for each day that you see steps of progress even if they are slight.
    Love you all so much,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW WONDERFUL!!! Oh my goodness Ashlyn, you're too funny!!! I'm sooo glad to see that humorous side of you back again! You're too cute!! Thank God for this AMAZING progress!! I'm sooo glad to see things are going so well!! I just LOVE seeing every day how you're all doing! We pray every day that you'll all be home SOON!!
    We Love You!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Lord for your continued hand of healing upon Ashlyn. We look forwared to all You have for this precious little "wonder girl".

    The words of a song keep going through my head every time I think of Ashlyn so I wanted to share them with you.

    I trust that every moments in You hands . . .
    You're the God of my days, King of my nights, Lord of my laughter, Soverign in sorrow, You're the Prince of my praise, Love of my life, You never leave me, Your are faithful . . . God of my days, my eyes are on You, my hope is in You, my faith is in You!!!

    Blessings - Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is a miracle. It is wonderful to see her happy, making faces at the camera and walking. Thank you LORD, you are Almighty and Amazing. LORD JESUS thank you for the blessings you pure upon the life of this little girl each and every day. Praise you God!LORD please continue to be with Ashlyn and all the Finn Family as they continue to be separated, prepare them for the day that Ashlyn will come home ....for good. Let that be an absolutely amazing time in all their lives. Thank you God!!!!! God bless, love, Ed and Kathy and children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashlyn
    I think you are doing great! We are praying for you. I am proud of you learning how to walk. My mommy shows me your pictures - I love the ones where you are Wonder Girl.
    I miss you
    Love Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz,
    I am so happy for your Family and your precious little girl... What progress she has made.. God Bless all of you!!! My thoughts are with you and your beautiful family!!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. up date the profile will you


    I've been waiting all day =)

    P.S. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete