Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today's photo

I spoke with Liz on the phone and she told me that she already posted today's blog. I asked her if I could put this photo on today and she said yes. When I look at beautiful little Ashlyn and see her like this, my heart breaks. I'm thankful that she is in the Lord's hands and I pray that He keeps strengthening and healing her.

I've been getting e-mails concerning the request I made for financial contributions (See "A Good Second Night blog). As Liz told you, Ashlyn will have to go to a rehabilitation facility after leaving the hospital to relearn everything (talking, walking...). Todd wants to stay with her to help her through all that. If you want to help financially, you can make checks payable to The Ashlyn Finn Fund and mail them to The Bank of Greene County, 2 Technology Drive, Coxsackie, NY, 12051. Blessings to all. CarolAnn

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with you guys! God is good, and will bring you through this time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete