Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oopps! I forgot to mention...

As my wonderful sister-in-law pointed out. I forgot to mention that we were able to spend one night with my brother Beau and his wife Lenette and their three adorable girls. They live about 2 hours from Todd's family in NC. We got there at lunch time and the kids quickly started playing with their cousins. That night after a yummy lasagna dinner that Lenette made. We (the adults) played some games. Oh my gosh, did we laugh. If you have never played Cranium, I suggest you do. I laughed so hard that I had tears coming down my face. Cranium is on the list of things I would like to get. The next morning Beau and Lenette took us to this cute restaurant/ bakery. We had the best breakfast of French Toast I have ever had. After breakfast we took a little stroll through downtown New Bern. It is a cute little town with lots of history. I would have loved to see more of the historic sites. One place we did go in was the store that was the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola. After our stroll we went back to their place and played some more games. We had so much fun on our visit with them. I wish we could have stayed longer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I feel better now! ;) we had a great time too! wish it could've been longer.

    ReplyDelete